Custom Professional Design:
What does custom mean? Is it simply the fact I get to add my logo and photos to a good looking template? No. When we say custom, we actually mean it! At Niche Monkeys, we provided 100% customized designs that fit YOUR business’ needs. Our professional designers work with you in mapping out the perfect website which will help your business grow. This includes a custom logo if you don’t already have one. If you do have one, our designers will do their best to work with the color scheme found in your logo.
We will make a unique website for your business and help it to stand out among your competitor’s websites. Clearly, there are some things which will look similar to other websites, like the placement of your logo, contact information, content areas, and so forth and the reason being is for Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and User Experience purposes. We don’t want your visitors to get lost when they are on your website.
We hear this term nowadays. Why? It has been said, “46 percent of people use mobile devices exclusively when performing research online. And one out of three smartphone users are searching specifically for contact information.” With those numbers in mind it is critical for your business’ website to be mobile friendly.
How can we help? At Niche Monkeys, we build all of our websites using mobile responsive technology. This means we code your website in such a way that no matter how big or small your screen size is, all of the content will remain well organized and visually appealing. It will also be legible and your contact information will be easily accessible to your site’s visitors. So, regardless of whether your visitor is using a Smartphone, Tablet, Laptop or Desktop computer – your site will consistently look clean and professional.
We find making your site mobile responsive to be extremely important because users are more apt to leave a website if it doesn’t look good on a mobile device. Search engines also frown heavily on non-responsive sites. In fact, in April 2015, Google released a new mobile-friendly ranking algorithm which scans your website, and if it’s not mobile responsive, it will drop your ranking and you will fall far below your competitors. Google has stated there are no degrees of mobile-friendliness – you either are fully responsive or you are not.
Click for an interactive example
Here are some more interesting facts in regards to mobile devices as found on Forbes.com:
- Twenty five percent of Americans use only mobile devices to access the Internet (Source: GoMoNews.com)
- 90 percent of text messages get read within 3 minutes of delivery. (Source: ImpigeMobileStrategy.com, 2011)
- 9 out of 10 mobile searches lead to action. More than 50 percent lead to sales. (Source: SearchEngineLand)
- There are 5x as many cellphones in the world as PCs. (Source: ImpigoMobile)
- “I’m oughta here.” 60 percent of mobile users expect a site to load in 3 seconds or less. 74 percent are willing to wait only 5 seconds for a site to load before leaving. (Source: Compuware.com)
So please, let us show you how we can make your business grow by creating a fascinating new website which will be attractive to all viewers, scalable to every device, and very easy to use.
Quality Internet Marketing:
Yes, a new, colorful, modern and mobile-responsive website is very important to your business. Having this new website may say, “We are professionals at what we do” or even “We are keeping up with the times”. No matter what your new website says about your business, it doesn’t matter if there is nobody viewing it.
Obviously it depends on how long you have been around. Places like Walmart, McDonald’s and Apple clearly don’t need a new website for their customers to find them because they are well known and are EVERYWHERE. Smaller businesses like dental practices, a law firms, general contractors, etc. need a strong website that will make their business stand out. They need to find a way to present their website to the everyday people who are looking for the services they offer. How can this be done? Through internet marketing. And who does internet marketing? Niche Monkeys.
Niche Monkeys is here not only to provide you with a website, but also the extensive marketing necessary to get your site above your competitor’s websites. If you are a lawyer, and there is someone looking for a great lawyer who specializes in the exact things you specialize in; how can we make sure that you are the lawyer they choose? How can we get them to view your site before they view your competitors? Well, yes, the answer is internet marketing. Our team uses all the latest and greatest technologies and mediums necessary to get your site to rank for specific keyword searches in specific locations. You can trust us to do all the work necessary to get your site where it needs to be and get the views it deserves to have. We will walk you through the entire process and help you understand AND see how much of an impact it’s having on your site. You will be provided with semi-monthly reporting of your site’s progress and receive a report of all the work that has been done for your website. Transparency is crucial.
Why choose us?
- CUSTOM WEBSITE – No pre-made templates are used.
- We use responsive design technology to ensure your website is fully responsive to the screen sizes of any mobile device.
- We give you 2-4 rounds of revisions for your mockup which allows you to state your opinion on the design so we can make the necessary changes and get it perfect before it’s built.
- We provide you with a completely custom logo (if needed).
- We write 1-10 pages of unique, high quality and SEO optimized content to make your business stand out and to provide proof of originality to the search engine robots that scan your website.
- We can provide stock images or use photos you have taken to create different galleries and slideshows if necessary depending on your business.
- We can and will implement links to each of your social media accounts so that your website’s visitors can find and follow you on each social media platform.
- HOSTING & MAINTENANCE
- As part of your hosting contact, once your new website is up and running, we are committed to making sure it stays that way.
- We will constantly monitor reports of our servers to make sure there is a solid up-time and make sure your site is able to maintain great speeds even with an increased amount of website traffic.
- We will keep WordPress and other plugins used up-to-date.
- We make sure your site stays equipped with the latest and most effective security practices.
- We will add/remove images and other content so you don’t have to worry about it. Simply send us the request and all the necessary info and we will take care of it for you.
- We are available for support whenever you need it. We will be able to answer questions and assist you where needed in making sure your site is performing well and delivering the results it was made to deliver.
- INTERNET MARKETING
- Internet marketing plans very on your industry, geographical location, keywords and of course, your budget. But, our experts will provide you will detailed plans that will best suit your business’ current situation and desired goals. Depending on your package, we provide the following:
- Local business profile submissions/claiming on many listing websites such as Google Plus, Yelp, Yellow Pages, Merchant Circle, etc.
- Monthly Local/National Citation Syndication.
- Locally or nationally optimized content.
- Social Bookmarking
- Social Media
- Article posts
- Quality linking building. This provides back links to your website which helps search engines see that your site is legitimate and that your content is both accurate and a direct reflection on the services that your business provides.